Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wacky Wednesday

This Wednesday started of with a very good breakfast of sour cream pancakes, bacon, and strawberries. Yum! 
Breakfast was good!  
We woke up at sometime around 7:00 with Autumn waking up at 6:30 just to annoy us!(not really!🤓) We did tons of reading after breakfast. Don't worry, one a day! I found out that the books I like are a series and there are at least two more books I can read! For example, there are, Home for the Holidays, Wish You Were Eyre, and the new one, Mother-Daughter Book Camp. I'm so excited to read them! For lunch today I had a great english muffin with butter and jam. I was so hungry I ate another with butter.
My first lunch...
My second lunch. At precisely 2:39, it started raining. So much for bird watching! 🤓 Because of that, well, the pool is probably out of the question, right? 🤓 My word of the day is climax. The climax of the day was when we exercised and ran around the couch at least 3 times. 🤓 No, we ran around at least 30 times! See if you can spot the bird in the pic.
Now you see him, now you don't! And this is a bird silhouette. Interesting, right?
A bird masterpiece!
And another!
And yet another! We put out some seeds for the birds, pigeons especially! 🤓 See?
Pigeons especially!
For dinner we Grandpa's amazingly delicious pork chops! They were sooo good! We also had bread and butter, mashed potatoes, and peas, for those who like it! 🤓 Over all, the dinner was... Delicious!! ;)
Delicious! 🤓 And a pretty good desert to top it all of, is a ... Swiss Roll! Not exactly your fudge or homade cake,🤓, but suitable for a day like today! See us, (me), enjoying the Swiss Rolls below!
Swiss Rolls...
Me! 🤓
Sweet Kira 🤓  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment