Friday, July 15, 2016

Finally Friday!

Texas Toast...
Mini Scones!
Mini scones for breakfast with a side of eggs. Or is it the other way around? We also have bacon! Yum!
Bacon...
And my full plate...below.
My full plate.
Oh and I almost forgot, and you can probably see, it all depends on naan.
Thank you naan!
What happened to my full plate?
I'm stuffed... but in a good way!
For lunch, we had toaster waffles. The buttermilk-blueberry ones. Delicious! I had 3!
My first one... {My second was the same as the first!}
My third one. And for dinner...
Chicken... And the Texas toast is up top! 🤓  There is also oranges, and corn.
The Orange
And the Corn! And we had cake! Again!
Yum twice in a row! The End.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys have been eating well. Sorry I didn't write in the blog, but I posted some things on Facebook if you want to check those out. Daddy and I are in Paris now, but we had to split up cuz we're on separate flights home. See you tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, u could be a photographer for a food magazine!

    ReplyDelete